5 Ripe Banana's - Mashed
2 Cups Flour ( I use 1 Cup AP flour and 1 Cup Whole Wheat flour)
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/4 Cup of Butter (1/2 Stick)
2 Eggs - Beaten
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheight or 170 C
2) Grease a loaf pan with some butter or oil
3) In a large mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Cream together butter and brown sugar and add to the large mixing bowl. Mix in mashed bananas and eggs, until everything is fully combined. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake.
4) Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
5) Once finished, flip bread out onto a cooking rack. Let rest for 15-20 minutes or until cool and enjoy.
Add 3/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts into the mixture. Adds texture and taste.
If you notice that the top of the banana bread is done after 35-40 minutes, use aluminum foil to loosely cover the top for the remainder of the cooking time.
Comments will be approved before showing up.